Monday, April 22, 2013

New Website Launch

**a short and sweet post**

Once again, the busy bug has overtaken me. But it’s all for the good of the realm Open-mouthed smile

While it is still a work in progress, my new website Girl at War is complete. I am very excited. I was able to create a one-stop shop for my blog and my writing projects. I would love to know what you think of my site, any suggestions—any and all feedback is welcome.

I’m also in the process of converting some of my informational blog posts into articles for Hub Pages. Of course, I will be incorporating my “hubs” into my website.

Blood of Zee: Old Blood, New Life is half-completed. I’m extremely excited about it. If you haven’t read the first of the Blood of Zee series, check it out so that you don’t fall too far behind when Old Blood is released.

Other than that, school and work have me by the lady-balls. Especially calculus. Calculus is evil, but I’ll find a way to get through it.

Anyway, it’s Monday. Let’s kick this week’s ass!

Find Sitter in Your Area!

Get your gear from Militaryclothing.com

MilitaryClothing.com

GSM Nation: No Contract Cell Phones!

Smart Phones Smarter Service