Monday, March 25, 2013

Celebrating my break with an overload of cuteness!

Finals are over! That gives me a week to get as much as possible done with Old Blood, New Life, the second book in my "Blood of Zee" series. Originally, it was going to be a short story series, but now, I'm thinking a novella or novel. I keep getting ideas and working real situations and conversations into the story line--weird situations and conversations that really ought not exist, lol. I've received a handful of reviews for Unfinished Business but I would like to have more. So far, people really like my writing style and the storyline; they think that the story is entertaining and an exciting read, but feel as if I ended it too soon. I will definitely not make that mistake again. I'm also thinking about doing a satirical interview of myself, the author to introduce myself to my readers and hopefully, gain some more readers. Problem is, I hate being in front of the camera, but I love being behind it.

I'm working on combining my two blogs into one website. I'm not a web designer by any means, so this will be totally trial and error. I cannot afford to pay someone because, well, I have bills, I'm saving up for a house and to start my own business. I've been working on my business plan for a while now. I have so many projects going on at once, it's insane that I haven't had a complete nervous breakdown, yet. I've had a partial breakdown or two or three...

Before I head to bed, I'm going to leave you with a huge dose of cuteness, my dog, Mojo, learning to walk up the stairs. He's had a difficult time with the stairs since the carpet was removed. His cute little paws just slip and slide on the hardwood floors. I hope you have a great night, getting the sleep and relaxation that you need. And I hope that you all avoid the very contagious outbreak of "Case of the Mondays". Oh, and if you haven't already, get my book, Blood of Zee: Unfinished Business on Nook and Kindle and other formats via Smashwords. If you are a book reviewer and would like to review my book, contact me and, link me a past review and I'll get you a copy. Until next time...


Find Sitter in Your Area!

Get your gear from Militaryclothing.com

MilitaryClothing.com

GSM Nation: No Contract Cell Phones!

Smart Phones Smarter Service