Hello, lovers of fiction, short stories, poetry—literature of all sorts. Welcome to Girl at War’s first ever online contest! Contest begins February 5, 2013 at 12 noon EST and ends March 5 2013 at 11:59 p.m EST.
To Enter the Contest…
2. Leave a review on the platform from which you purchased the eBook. The review must be 50 words or more and say more than “It was good” or “It was bad.” I’m looking for details: what you liked and what you didn’t like.
4. I will contact the winner via the email address provided during his/her submission via the contact page. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email to claim the prize. If the winner does not claim the prize within 48 hours, that person forfeits the prize and will be notified via email of his/her forfeiture. The names will be shuffled again and randomly drawn without the name of the person who forfeit the prize.
5. The email address submitted via the contact page will be the email address used to deliver the winner’s Amazon e-gift card.
***Note: CHECK YOUR SPAM EMAIL***
1. One review/entry per person. If you purchase that book on both platforms and review on both platforms, you will only be entered once. If you leave more than one review on the same platform, you will only be entered once.
2. I am looking for honest reviews to help improve my writing and editing skills as well as writing style. Flattery, although lovely, will not increase your chances of being selected since your name will be entered into an automatic drawing system. All I ask is that you be respectful in your comments.
3. The book reviews cannot contain text-speak, L33T SP3AK, slang or the like. If I cannot understand your typing, then you will not be eligible. Typing in all CAPS is also a disqualifier.
4. Sorry, family and friends. No nepotism. I love you all and you all deserve to be treated fairly and with respect. Plus, why wouldn’t you want to support your girl, an aspiring writer, anyway?
Obligations of the participants…
By submitting your review and, subsequently, entering into this contest, you agree that the review you submitted may be used for publicity by Girl at War or K. L. Richardson.
By submitting your review and, subsequently entering into this contest, you agree, that, should you win, you will take a screenshot of the e-gift card and submit it to Girl at War by uploading it to the Girl at War fan page.
By submitting your review and, subsequently, entering into this contest, you agree to have some freakin’ fun reading! Woohoo! Thank you, good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!