Saturday, December 29, 2012

No New Years Resolution. Goals Only.

Another short post from me, as I am working on my novel, enjoying time with my family and setting some very attainable goals. I’ve never been much of a ‘New Years Resolution’ maker. I’ve always just tried to set goals and make them happen. That’s what I do: make stuff happen. So my goals are:

1. Lose 40 lbs.

This is a three part plan: Once I complete my degree, I plan going to OCS school for the Army Reserves. I’m short with big boobs and a bigger booty, so I need to work hard to make that happen.

13538805_s

2. Learn Mandarin Chinese.

I’ve always been fascinated with Chinese culture: food, film, language, different religions, how people live. I was one of those kids obsessed with Kung Fu films, still am. I had a bit of a crush on Gordon Liu.

8465482_s

3.  Learn T’ai Chi.

While on my spiritual journey, I have incorporated meditating into my daily routine. I’ve also been learning more about Buddhism and incorporating Buddhist principles into every day life. I want to learn T’ai Chi—not just the movements but everything that encompasses T’ai Chi. I want it to flow through me.

There’s way more that I want to do-- get a job (which I am working on every day), research Masters degree programs, etc. But the listed are my biggies.

What are your goals?

 

**images courtesy of Copyright (c) <a href='http://www.123rf.com'>123RF Stock Photos</a>

Find Sitter in Your Area!

Get your gear from Militaryclothing.com

MilitaryClothing.com

GSM Nation: No Contract Cell Phones!

Smart Phones Smarter Service